Corona's Auto Parts has been in existence since 1937. Founded by Vincenzo Corona
, he prided himself in hard work, customer service & satisfaction. The original Corona's location was at 795 Windsor Street in Hartford. As the business grew more land was needed, and in 1949 he moved his business to it's current location on 23 acres of land.
Corona's has prided itself on being a family owned business that now spans 3 Generations.
The Evolution of our Business Cards